We love helping our clients transform their processes and people towards high performance and we like to solve real world problems with practical real world solutions that are measurable and provide immediate value.
We believe that by helping your team execute and lead their own Agile transformation and that by engaging your own internal change agents, the transformation will be more cost effective and provide lasting sustainable success.
With this in mind, EPiC has developed a very simple and proven transformation roadmap and associated processes, that will guide your team through the Transformation Journey. Of course, we also acknowledge that every organisation is different and that you may have experimented less or more than others with Agile delivery… so the Roadmap has been developed so that it can be customised to fit your unique needs and help you achieve your unique, measurable goals.
Armed with your Agile Transformation roadmap, supporting materials and good leadership you can begin your journey… but we have seen many organisations falter as the inevitable challenges arise. So at EPiC we have also invested in the tools that will help ensure that your organisation stays on track as you are on your journey.
You know that your Agile Transformation is not a short term initiative and can be a big investment for any organisation. So you should also know that from the very start there will be pressure from all corners of the business to prove that the investment being made, is going to return the benefit promised. Luckily, EPiC are uniquely able to provide you with Enterprise, Scaleable Assessment and Reporting tools that will prove that you are reaping the rewards. So we’ve got you covered!
Our tools & Services include;
- Agile Transformation Specialists
- Our EPiC Agile Transformation Roadmap and associated materials
- The EPiC OpenSource Framework capable of being customised to suite your own unique context
- The EPiC Readiness Assessments to identify and mitigate risk before you commence
- The Agility Health Radar suite, to
- provide scaleable benchmarks for your Teams, Programs, Portfolios, Technical and Business Agility
- build actionable & transparent growth plans for all levels of the organisation; and
- then re-assess to prove uplift and a return on your transformation investment
- Conduct Agile Assurance and recovery on challenged initiatives / teams
- Deliver Agile Training workshops & Brown Bag Sessions
- AgileVideos.com (Online & J.I.T Training) to support you when an EPiC specialist isn’t around to help