After witnessing the success of the digital arms Tribal Model in action, the group CEO decided that he wanted to replicate this success across the rest of the retail group.
In 2019, the CEO launched “Agile Organisation” in order to teach the organisation how to re-imagine itself using three key propositions;
- Developing their Agile Mindset
- Implementing Horizontal Leadership; and
- The application of ”Agile Ways of Working”
EPiC was again asked to be the major provider of IP, experience and expertise in order to rollout both Tribal and Delivery Models.
- We formed the “Group Agile Practice” to support the implementation of Agile Framework, Delivery Practices and to teach “Agile Ways of Working” across the group.
- We provided the transformation strategy and coaching for the “Agile Organisation” Program which had a primary mission of educating the Support office in Agile Mindset and to develop “Agile Champions”.
- We launched 7 Strategic Tribes, 5 Strategic Chapters and 6 Strategic Guilds
Still Ongoing. So far:
- 1000‘s of staff trained in Agile Ways of Working
- Over 100 Scrum Masters certified
- Over 50 Product Owners certified
- Handed over an Agile Practice that provides the ongoing support of the implemented Strategic Tribes / Guilds / Chapters