Faced with the prospect of a merger and a highly competitive market, one of Australia’s largest superannuation organisations was faced with the challenge of simplifying ways of working to drive efficiency within portfolios.
EPiC worked closely with each Division to ensure the approach met their business needs given the maturity of the Divisions were very different. Each Division had a specific strategy and roadmap for implementation.
Building internal capability was also a strong focus and a dedicated strategy for building internal Scrum Master capability was implemented. This provided a platform of standardisation of how Scrum Master’s operate, leveraging a multi-pronged approach of training, coaching, buddy-system, boot camps and chapter.
- Set up of Divisions and teams with agile ways of working
- Portfolio planning & transparency
- Divisional strategies and roadmaps
- Training – Foundations, Scrum Master’s and Product Owners
- Scrum Master and Product Owner Capability Analysis and maturity uplift