This remotely-facilitated course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises.
Participants will come away with a wide range of facilitation skills, practical tips and techniques to help design and deliver engaging, effective and outcome focused virtual workshops or meetings.
Participants will develop an appreciation of facilitating online as key to fostering collaboration and enabling remote working teams.
- Explore the difference between facilitating in person and online
- Explore a framework to understand 4 key elements to create and facilitate successful online sessions
- Practice the basics of visualisation and how to use it online.
- Practice using a common collaborative toolset
- Work through how to design effective sessions and what that means online
- Troubleshoot Common Challenges
- Identify the differences between facilitating in person and online
- Identify key skills and techniques needed for an online facilitator
- Identify the four DEFT key elements for successful online facilitation
- Identify the different elements of creating the right environment online and the importance of visualisation
- Identify common challenges and how to solve
- Participant Toolkit
- Access to EPiC Training LinkedIn Community (free goodies, and future discounts)