EPiC AgilityHealth Certified Facilitator is an active-participation workshop that gets you ready to facilitate TeamHealth Retrospectives and analyse AgilityHealth Radars. Your certification is included with the class.
- You will receive an official ‘AgilityHealth® Facilitator’ (AHF) Certificate and may display the logo and abbreviation in your title.
- You will have access to deliver one FREE TeamHealth assessment and continue to deliver the assessments with paid subscriptions.
- You will receive valuable course materials, TeamHealth radar and flashcards.
- You’ll be invited to the private AgilityHealth® Facilitator Linkedin Group to collaborate with others in the certified community.
- You will gain access to the AgilityHealth Radar Suite of tools so that you can administer these within an existing Agilityhealth Radar organisation or sell these to your own clients.
- Learn the purpose, deliverables, and agenda for facilitating a TeamHealth Retrospective
- Understand the 5 dimensions of the TeamHealth radar and how to introduce them
- Practice analysing team health radars and developing growth plans
- Learn how to set up teams and run retrospectives
- Have participated in a simulation of the TeamHealth Retrospective facilitated by our experts
- Have practiced facilitating the TeamHealth Retrospective introduction and dimension review with a smaller sub-team
- Know the top Dos and Don’ts when facilitating these sessions and lessons learned from our expert facilitators
- What is AgilityHealth
- The metrics that matter
- AgilityHealth personas
- Team maturity and growth
- Preparation for a TeamHealth Retrospective
- Running the Retrospective
- Radar analysis
- Growth items and the Growth Portal
- Post Retrospective activities
- The Multi-team view
- Tips and tricks