Today’s change managers and leaders want to know how they can change faster to keep up with a constantly increasing pace of change and disruption.
Lean Change Foundations is a 4 half-day (Virtual) or 2 day (In-Person) experience designed to help you take the best ideas from agile practices, lean startup, and design thinking to help you create an approach to change management that is compatible with your organisation, and the type of change you’re working on.
The course is a highly interactive combination of instructor led discussions and team-based exercises. It’s not just reading through a slide pack.
Participants will be awarded the Lean Change Explorer digital badge from the Lean Change Management Association, which you can easily include on your LinkedIn profile.
- Lean Change Ecosystem: Introducing the ideas, models and tools to modernise our change approach.
- Lean Change Engine: Stepping through the Lean Change Cycle works, using real change cases from participants.
- Universals of Change: Changing perspective through five distinct lenses of change
- The Modern Change Agent: Avoiding over-specialisation and become more well-rounded.
- Minimum Viable Change Process: Keeping our change approach as lightweight and adaptable as we want our organisations to become.
- Continual Alignment: Shifting to meaningful dialogue and co-creating solutions, rather than one-way communication plans and struggling to get buy-in.
- Exploring Through Change: Taking an iterative hypothesis-driven approach to change by breaking large change down and running pilots and staggered roll-outs.
A digital copy of the Lean Change Management and Change Agility books by Jason Little
Your own Lean Change participant workbook
Digital Lean Change Explorer badge
3-month member access to the LeanChange.org site to continue your learning
Connections with the global Lean Change community
30 days free access to AgileVideos.com
Access to EPiC Training Alumni LinkedIn Community (free goodies and future discounts)
Integrating agile and change management
Applying agile practices to complex change programs
Reducing uncertainty by iterating our way through change
Reframing resistance to change by changing how we think about change
Change Managers and leaders in search of modern change management practices to complement their knowledge
Change agents and champions who want inspirational and actionable ideas that work
Anybody involved in and impacted by change or transformation initiatives
For Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, and others with more agile experience, we also have the Coaching Agile Transformations course, accredited by both LCMA and ICAgile
At EPiC, we are proud that our training experience is deliberately different. Our workshops are highly interactive, delivered with minimal slides (in some cases none) and founded on real story telling and experiential learning sessions.
We pride ourselves on supporting you to enhance your practical capabilities
Our workshops are a combination of instruction-led and team-based exercises
Every one of our bespoke agile courses is designed and delivered by our coaches with extensive real-world experience
We want to co-create a deliberately different future for companies whom have a desire to change
We lead with our core values: Empathy, Passion, Integrity and Community
We build human connections and are curious about existing environment constraints
We are also committed to the wider Business Agility Community because we know if we can help you thrive, we will thrive along with you
While it does help to have some experience of organisation change management or agile practices, all participants will gain enough grounding in each to be able to fully contribute and learn.