At EPiC, we pride ourselves on being our clients strategic partner in Agility, globally.
With over 11 years of leading transformations within our industry, our differentiating factor lies in the deep relationships we’ve cultivated and our industry expertise. Born from our Transformation business, our EPiC People Search arm is a permanent placement service, designed to complement our mission of helping our clients To create AMAZING workplaces that PEOPLE love!.
Leveraging our vast network of pre-qualified Coaches, Delivery Leads, Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Change Managers and Senior Executives, we ensure you have the best talent available to maintain the momentum we’ve built together. By using our people search service, you will ensure continuity, return on your investment and streamline your hiring process.
How are we different from everyone else?
We prioritise pre-qualifying individuals within our talent pool, which consists of seasoned experts we’ve previously hired, collaborated with or interviewed over our years of operation. Each individual is assessed by our seasoned professionals, ensuring their knowledge and expertise. This vetting process is managed by our dedicated talent team and senior EPiC consultants, who are well-versed in the relevant areas of expertise.
Our tri-level evaluation stands unique in the market and consists of the following criteria:
- Expertise – Our pursuit of excellence is rooted in subject matter expertise. We meticulously vet candidates in our talent pool to confirm they possess the requisite qualifications, theoretical knowledge, and a substantial level of experience demonstrating their proficiency.
- Culture – At EPiC, we recognise culture as being the number one contributor to the success of every business. Therefore our assessment goes well beyond technical aptitude. We seek to collaborate with the finest, that embody a positive professional attitude. We ensure that candidates align not only with EPiC’s cultural standards, but also resonate with our clients’ values and ethos.
- Adaptability – Acknowledging the uniqueness of each organisation, we offer a bespoke approach to placements. Candidates are evaluated based on your present circumstances and envisaged future needs, ensuring they remain valuable assets not just initially, but for years to come.
- Continuity: Ensuring the sustained success of our collaborative endeavours.
- Quick Turnaround: Swift placements, minimising capability downtime.
- Quality Assurance: Our industry experts are able to ensure that the people we place are able to perform the job, fit the culture and have the experience you need.
- Simplified Process: Your role is to share the brief – we manage the rest.