Whether you need experienced Product Owner support, or help with building your organisation’s product capability, EPiC can help you realise better Product practices that will improve value, customer satisfaction and ease of delivery.
Build Product Capability
Expertise. Understanding. Experience. Our practitioners are product and customer centric and know what it takes for organisations to adopt a product-centric mindset.
We support organisations with uplifting their own product capability and practices to support better product practices that will improve value, customer satisfaction and ease of delivery.
This includes bespoke services like product owner training, creation of internal product playbooks, community of practices as well as product coaching and understanding of delivery metrics, because how do you know unless you know? When it comes to building product capability, we have you covered.
Cover when you need it
We help organisations accelerate their product journey by providing experienced Product Owners who can bring to life new product ideas or teams, align multiple teams working on a product to improve product value, customer satisfaction and speed to market.
When times get tricky, EPiC can offer you dedicated capability to unblock a product delivery lifecycle and resolve specific product challenges.
We’re also here to provide a steady hand at the tiller to cover roles that might be vacant – e.g. maternity leave or recruitment pending. Our product owners can help you to continue to deliver on your priorities, maintain stakeholder communications, and support the backlogs and teams.
The EPiC Product Owner
Unlock and Accelerate the value of Product Ownership
Experienced Product Ownership that can harness the power of a team and convert strategic priorities and customer needs into product roadmaps that deliver tangible customer value. EPiC can offer you access to experienced Product Owners as well as Product Owner coaching.
What you can expect from an EPiC Product Owner
- Ability to connect to strategy and create a clear, compelling vision for teams and stakeholders alike.
- Passionate about their craft, bringing a breadth of skills in Human Centred Design, data driven decision making and stakeholder management, ensuring focus on the most valuable solutions.
- Lead to empower teams to develop and own their end to end product roadmaps, seeking innovative ways to deliver value, whilst fostering a collaborative and safe team culture.
- Can move between transformation and business as usual in order to best meet the organisation and customer needs.
- We recognise our role is to set up others for success, ensuring long term capability transfer and sustainability.
Webinar: Product Ownership in 2023 – the tips, tools and hacks you need
Whether you manage multiple products, are looking to move into a product role, or simply want to know more about product ownership trends, watch our latest ‘Kool-aid’ webinar to get a glimpse of our full EPiC Product Owner ICP-APO course.
Creating a Product Roadmap
Roadmaps provide clarity on what you are trying to achieve, when it may come to life, and the optimal sequencing it may happen in. Creating a roadmap is a tool for discussion that establishes alignment and sets expectations. Download a copy of some simple roadmap templates to help you get started or speak to one of our experts.